Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good news for Melaka peeps!


Dear kind customer,

Good news for those in Melaka, (but not so good news for those on diet). I will be in Melaka for more than 3 weeks starting from tomorrow, and ready to receive orders of cupcakes, cakes and cookies starting from 8 February onwards. 

All orders are to be picked up at my parents' home at No 1111 Jalan Bachik, Km 6.4 Alai 75460 Melaka. Or we can deliver them to you with some delivery charges (RM8 for places around Melaka Tengah).


Red Velvet Cupcakes, Lemon Cupcakes, Chocolate Moist Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes, Classic Vanilla Bean Cupcakes, Devil's Food Cake, or any (cup)cakes that you feel like eating (and I can bake), just name it, I will try my best to deliver it to you. 

For those not in Melaka, fret not, you guys can still make an order. The Poslaju charge might be less than usual. Yeay!

Give me a shout through the email or Twitter or Facebook on which one do you like and I will get back to you soonest.

Can't wait to serve you, till then, bye!

1 comment: