Friday, June 28, 2013

We are back in business!


Hello people!

Good news, we are now in KL! Alhamdulillah. And I am happy to announce that we are back in business. It is not official that we were temporary closed, but somehow the second pregnancy and post-delivery chaos made me not to receive orders. 

I am opening order for Aidilfitri, now you can pick up your homemade goodness cookies either in KL, Melaka and JB (only during this Aidilfitri). I'm still contemplating to take delivery order via courier.  

For my previous lovely customer, please be noted that I've revised the price for cookies. And they are cheaper! Hurrah for cheaper supplies here in KL. 

And for the black cookies (yeah the name was too long wasn't it?), I've decided to sell it by jar price, just like the rest of the guys. Easier. 

Please take a look and go order! I'll be closing for order by the second week of Ramadhan. 


Till then, it is so good to bake, (and blog) again.

P/s: I will update on new cookies, exclusively for Aidilfitri. Watch this space, people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment